Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 28 in Farmers Branch, Texas

I am a lame mom who skipped posting last week :) I had told Jesse about one of Taylor's track practices where the did a work out call the Indian Run.

Not very much to report on this week. The one major thing that is going to happen is the Baptism of some of the  D****** Family. I am so exited. They will be baptized next Sunday. It is my first Baptism and I just cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now other than that it just has been the same stuff, knocking doors and contacting. 
Wow all of my friends are leaving for their missions. It is soo cool to see that. It is soo awesome that Mikaela lettered. It would have so funny to see those kids doing the Indian Run. I'm glad that your Gospel Doctrine class went well. The Old Testament is really interesting isn't it. I really like the Old Testament thought calendar you gave me for my birthday. It has some pretty cool scriptures. Everything is going good here. My this transfer will be a bit harder.
I'm glad you are liking the warm weather up there.
Well have fun planting your garden. 

I hope that you all had a very fun week.  And i love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment