Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 21 In Farmers Branch, Texas

So this week is going to be really busy. We were challenged by our zone leaders to do a 70+hour week. So we decided to go above and beyond and do a 77 hour week. This is like 20 hours more than we have been doing. These hours are called 'line in the water time'. It is how many hours we are out of the apartment and being seen. We will have to cut lunches and dinners and we will have to cut some study time out to do this. It is going to be a rough week. Also we are not taking a p-day so we are working today. Don't have much time to email so remind me next week to tell you about the tree indecent. Conference was great and I loved it a lot. Have a great week.

 I have time to send one more email. I took my bike in and payed for it to be fixed this Friday. It was only 77 dollars.  I forgot to mention that I got a hair cut last week. Third one on my mission. Love you.

 Not sure what is happening in these pictures.  I guess we will have to wait until next week to hear what happened.  Thought I would mention that Jesse has a slight fear of heights :)


No comments:

Post a Comment