Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 51 in Sherman, TX

Don't know what to really say about this last week. It was long and short at the same time. It kept me thinking of what I am going to do my last week. My companion went and said goodbye to everyone. He has everything packed up and today will be full of visiting people and saying goodbye. I have enjoyed my time with elder W and I have leaned lots from him.

We found a board game called Mormon-opoly (monopoly Mormon style) and we have played it with the other Sherman elders who lived just down the street. It gets pretty competitive. 

President is doing something different this time with transfers. we wont find out if we are getting transferred until Monday night and we have to be at the church in Dallas to meet on Tuesday morning and there we will find out who we will get. It is a bit different. 

Can't wait to find out who I will get next.

No comments:

Post a Comment