Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 44 in Mesquite,TX


So let me say that this week was one of the most boring weeks of my life. Everyone got sick and we got close to nothing done. It started on Monday when three people in my district got sick and then on Tuesday another got sick then my companion got sick Thursday night and Friday all day. We stayed home and it was so boring.  The only saving grace of the week was my HUMP DAY! It was awesome. There is a member that cuts our hair and her secretary at her salon is named M. She loves the missionaries and heard about the shirt burning and so she invited me to do it at her house. M M is her full name and she is not a Mormon. So we burned my shirt and I burned my six month tie too. I hadn't done that yet. Oh and BTW did A. send you the part about the M-150 I put in my tie before I burned it and about the part where i jumped over it? it was a fun night.

I cant believe it is almost Halloween already. Time has flown by. The tie I wore on hump day is just an orange color and design. I got that one at a garage sale. I am glad you had fun with the girls and you got a lot done this week. Wow I wont even recognize the kitchen anymore. You have done a great job. How have you kept Oscar away? That must have been tough.
 
This week we heard that the church is making a new movie called Meet the Mormons and it will be playing in theaters and we will be able to see it. Not in the theaters. They will have a preview for us to see it in a church. That will be pretty cool.
 
Thanks for sending the GPS. I will use and abuse that thing. It is really needed on the mission. Thank you for updating it.

Oh and on a sad note. L hasn't responded to us. I think it is because of her parents. It is too bad, but we need to respect their choices. Maybe now wasn't her time.

It would be cool to get someone else I know down here. I know two people down here Sister P M who says hi and Elder T L.  So if i could get someone else down here that would be really awesome.

i love the pictures and the picture holder. i already filled it up with other pictures i printed off. i have more pictures i am going to print off and buy another album and fill it up. thank you for everything. i love you and i got to go. bye.
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

This week is transfers and i don't know if i am staying or my companion is going to stay of if we are both going to be transferred out and have them bring in English missionaries. I want to stay. I love this ward. 

I hope that you all had a great week this week. 
Love you all.





Letter sent to us this week:
Dear Family,
Just a friendly reminder that it is 100 days til Christmas!!  Thank you for the hump day package.  I love the T-Shirt.  Taylor your drawing of a camel is awesome.  One of my favorite things though is the picture album.  It is awesome.  I love to see you all and all of my old friends and neighbors.  Dad you have gotten really skinny it is amazing how much you all have changed.  I hardly recognize anyone.  I love the picture of Oscar with the sign.  Coaches still look the same.  Thank you for the object lessons and the salsa.  I will need to buy some chips to eat it with.  It didn't spill.  Thank goodness and I love the tie.  I am so excited that I finally have some Spanish music!  Hope you like the card.  It is yet another thing that I have found here.  I hope that all my apartments are like this.  Just want to say that I miss you all a a lot and that I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment